Frequently Asked Question

How do we request for an ERRATUM/ERRATA?

  • Download the ITO Form No. 04-Errata Form in the COA Intranet at
  • Fill-out the Errata Form and provide the necessary data on “Particulars”, “Date Published”, “Location Page” and “Correction” column
  • Fill-out the RUMF (for Errata)
  • Errata Form must be “Dated” and signed by Authorized Official and/or Director
  • Attached the corrected pages or files of AAR document with notations of “As published” and “As corrected” (if spaces in the errata form is not applicable)

How can we help you?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
No problem open a new ticket to contact our support.

Open a New Ticket

Choose a category below and we will find you the best solution for your concerns.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!