Frequently Asked Question

3. Our immediate supervisor has a pending Reassignment Order. However, we can no longer assign documents to our supervisor. What should we do?

You need to coordinate with the HRMO-Human Resource Database Management Services (HRDMS) if your supervisor has an updated office assignment in the Human Resource Information System (HRIS). If your supervisor is still reporting in your office, you may request to revert the change made in the assignment of your supervisor.

How can we help you?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
No problem open a new ticket to contact our support.

Open a New Ticket

Choose a category below and we will find you the best solution for your concerns.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!