Frequently Asked Question

1. I am an iDTS user from my previous office. I am reassigned and will also handle the iDTS. The Documents in my iDTS are from my former office assignment. What should I do?

Submit a fully accomplished Information System Access Request and User Certification (ISARUC) form citing your account Deactivation (for your former office assignment) and Creation (for your current office assignment) to Information Technology Office (ITO). ISARUC can be downloaded at ITO Downloadables at the COA Intranet.

How can we help you?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
No problem open a new ticket to contact our support.

Open a New Ticket

Choose a category below and we will find you the best solution for your concerns.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!